words of peace

So I've decided to speak words of peace. And I thought my poem Never Again would have something inspiring to say... but it was just about anger. And discouragement and utter frustration.

"And the questions are something like, how much drama do you want? Don't you want peace? Isn't that it? The moments. What if the moments are everlasting? They are.

"And my intentions are all about: let's go see what difference I can make. Small differences, big differences. Let me bring light and love and peace wherever I go."

Those words were from a previous blog - maybe even this one. And so the idea is not to go to those moments of despair, but to reach, uncover the moments of peace and hold onto that. Hold onto the only truths. And those truths, those moments, like the sun shining after a storm, more powerful, more meaningful because of the darkness that has just passed.

Comments

Popular Posts