planning stage complete

And... I have actually taken action on a few things too. Imagine that.

Got a booking today. Get a booking tomorrow. Get a Valentine's Day restaurant. More tasks for the PINK CADILLAC project.

Ok. Check. Check.

Definitely need to get on the ball for this one because if I don't I could feel really butt hurt about nobody showing up for meeting tonight and I refuse to go there.

Don't go there. And hope to God they don't go there.

Hahaha... you'll understand if you take the Anger Management test on the Anger Management DVD.

Deepak Chopra writes that anger disconnects you from soul. I believe that. Because it disconnects you from everything. It automatically kicks your EGO I into overdrive and everything disappears and you become solely an individual. So I'm not angry. I'm not hurt. I have to remain connected.

If I don't exercise the choice to remain connected, if I don't demonstrate and live understanding and compassion, then I will flounder along aimlessly all caught up in ME... and be unable to synchronize my fate with my choices.

I choose hope. I choose faith. I choose life. I choose dreams. I choose vision. I choose Connection. The Universal I Am.

Muhammad Ali was right,

Me. We.

That's all I ever need to know.

Comments

Popular Posts