Strategic Plan of Action

"In the final analysis, we count for something only because of the essential we embody, and if we do not embody that, life is wasted." -- C.G. Jung

I am a Mary Kay Director. A director. Get it? Director. I know what that means. It means I am.

Treat your Mary Kay opportunity as a paying career instead of a pastime, and you will be paid handsomely for your efforts. Someone once said, "Mary Kay is the best-paying hard work in all the world." I believe that. We all have material wants and needs, so determine how your Mary Kay career can help you achieve them. - Mary Kay Ash

Ok.

My Top 10 Goals:

  1. Cadillac
  2. Greece
  3. Marathon
  4. Mother
  5. Book
  6. Beach
  7. Houses
  8. NSD
  9. Abroad

Ok... immediate focus is on the Cadillac.

THE PLANS
WHY: I need a car. I want a new car. I want to represent a TOP unit... I want success for the women in my life and unit - and the car will signify that I am helping them make it happen. Inside the CADILLAC is two or three VIBEs. Car drivers!! Offspring directors!! Absolutely. I do like walking onstage and waving at the crowd - waving at those BZBs. Excited to be on the big girl walks!! AND I'm giving away the money... GIVING IT AWAY!! And the company is GIVING IT AWAY to me. I write my paycheck each and every month - and those checks are CADILLAC size!

HOW: The things that I know I need to do to make it happen. 12-14 skin care classes a month. Personally get my bootie on the Court of Recruiting. Court of Sales will happen because the action of full circle skin care classes makes that kind of stuff happen. Inevitable. Do the work and it is all inevitable. Guaranteed. Being in the space of incredible women. Finding fabulous friends all around me... new, action minded people like me.

WHEN: Daily action is involved. It's gonna be a flow, an easy ride. That's me... I'm an easy rider. But it is happening FAST.

WHO: Everyone who is willing. If they're not willing - I'll talk to them after Seminar. =)
Ok.. so time to get MORE STRATEGIC. PLANNING.

THE PROJECTS

  • Personal Booking/Selling/Recruiting
  • Everything PINK Cadillac
  • Unit Building Frenzy
  • Secret Society Great 8 Qualification - the next leaders!
  • Track & Refine Progress - Courts, Car, On-Target

Personal Booking/Selling/Recruiting
THE TASKS:

  1. Schedule weekly plan sheet
  2. Prospect List
  3. Call every profile
  4. Showcase/Supplies on hand
  5. Hostess Packs
  6. Recruiting Packs
  7. Inventory
  8. TBHC & Customer Calls 4 days a week
  9. Weekly Deliveries
  10. Hold 3-5 appointment each week

Everything PINK Cadillac
THE TASKS:

  1. Voicecom
  2. Postcard
  3. Website
  4. Newsletter
  5. Cadillac Goal Poster
  6. Pink Steering Wheels - maribou feathers!!

Unit Building Frenzy
THE TASKS:

  1. Schedule career coffees.
  2. Promote $100 giveaway.
  3. Reward for guests at meeting - scarves! Order, flyer, promote.
  4. Something More Challenge: CD/audiocard ... follow-up!!
  5. Get prospect/booking lists
  6. Follow up on Ts and reinstates!
  7. Weekly audio message... first team huddle
  8. Build for EVENTS!! - Meeting huddle

Secret Society Great 8 Qualification - the next leaders!
THE TASKS:

  1. Goal setting/strategy session with each
  2. Schedule weekly/daily calls
  3. Assess Good, Better, Best Plan
  4. Postcard - Monthly Saturday night invite
  5. Postcard - You're doing AWESOME!
  6. Postcard - Team Card
  7. Postcard - Saturday am conference calls!
  8. Hold Phone Calls
  9. Review Strategy & Plan once a month
  10. Hold Great 8 Dinner

Track & Refine Progress
THE TASKS:

  1. Monthly prospect sheet
  2. Monthly forecast
  3. Weekly PS tracking with team
  4. Weekly PS tracking with Unit
  5. Weekly contest tracking - website, audio message
  6. Daily Unit production
  7. Daily personal PS tracking
  8. Monthly recap newsletter

Comments

Popular Posts