This used to be my playground...

I'm me only different. I'm you only the same. I'm clever, witty, neurotic, lovable and loving. Be careful of my love, though, it's so hot it can scorch. I'm well-intentioned and wise in my ignorance and if you give me enough time, I'll always go back to remembering who I am, where I came from, and that this isn't real- it's a game, it's a playground, it's a school, it's just
passing...
I operate on the language of sound, and words, and pictures, and thoughts - I love movies -- here are more that move my soul: frankie and johnny, american beauty, the usual suspects, face off, rudy, shawshank redemption, whale rider, good will hunting, made, suicide kings, manhunter, under the tuscan sun, tuff turf, made in heaven, FALL. I love music, no, you didn't hear me, I love music!! Heaven is soaring on a breath of music, my favorite songs for all eternity chasing blind dog willie's music out into the universe beyond planets we haven't discovered, ah, heaven!
That was my old profile... and it's still true it just isn't as relevant to my life as it stands right now. And weird, strange, normal people keep having babies and I'm confronted with the need to set the world in order so that I remember who I am and what I want. Hence the profile change.

Comments

Popular Posts