In Action

Over and over again that was one message that came from this weekend. This is action. This is what it looks like. This is what it does. This is what action creates. Are you ready to be in action? I think that's funny. I think it's appropriate. I think it's amazing that here's my lil ol' blog trying to document my action and poor lil thing just sits here waiting.

Of course, I have been doing stuff. But action. Solid, manifestation of exactly what I want to create - on purpose and everything, well, that's another story. Yes, there was the gigantic, maddening flurry of activity in response/reaction to the "emergency" of Lorraine's dilemma -- but on-purpose action to life's goals and whatnot, not so much. Though being able to respond in such a way as I did, with time, energy, fundraising, somewhat of something resembling support - that is a life goal, but more like a life plan.

So this weekend's Regional Peace Alliance Conference was just super great and wonderful and inspiring and the plan of action is there. Incomplete - a work in progress - as inspiration strikes more can be filled, but what a great start. What a great focus. Here we go!

My job - plan the work. The Universe - find the resources.
My job - do the work. The Universe - find the people.
My job - set the goals. The Universe - bring to fruition.

Simple enough, no?

Comments

Popular Posts