All I want for Christmas

... is world peace. It's not a joke. It can happen. If we all just close our eyes and remember.

650 steps on the stepper today. Up to 13 solid minutes of cardiovascular recovery from years, years, I say, of inaction. Hahaha.

It's a double entendre... get it? InAction. Inaction. Sometimes looks like the same thing from where I sit. Hahahaha. Get it?

Ok, anyway... for Christmas --- let's get practical... not physical as Olivia Newton-John would sing... practical.... not physical. That was such a strange, sad, 80s video.
  • Digital camera.
  • Printer... preferably one with cheap ink refills. Or maybe just a laser printer, forget color. Again, cheap replacement toner cartridges. I think I figured the Brother models were a pretty thrifty buy. Or just get me gift certificates to Office Max & Kinkos. That could work too.
  • Cordless phone.
  • Headset for phone. What's up with the headset? How did it totally disappear from the face of the earth (the earth, of course, being the coffee table)?
  • cheap DVD player for meeting room... maybe even dual one with video player too... not sure how cheap it can get. - and what the hell, one for my office too.
  • PDA. (PalmPilot/Blackberry/whatever) ohmygawd!! that would be great!
  • A secretary to file.
  • CD burner.
  • Repair my laptop.
  • Paint my bedroom.

Look forward to more choices, more affordable alternatives, less time/energy commitment, as I think of them.

Comments

Popular Posts