Revised Christmas List

Digital camera. Maybe not, I got a cheap one for signing up with Zooba.com.... we'll see how it goes.
Printer... preferably one with cheap ink refills. Or maybe just a laser printer, forget color. Again, cheap replacement toner cartridges. I think I figured the Brother models were a pretty thrifty buy. Or just get me gift certificates to Office Max & Kinkos. That could work too.
Cordless phone for the house... the other one sucks... can't dial on it or anything.
Headset for phone. What's up with the headset? How did it totally disappear from the face of the earth (the earth, of course, being the coffee table)? Nevermind, I found it.
cheap DVD player for meeting room... maybe even dual one with video player too... not sure how cheap it can get. - and what the hell, one for my office too.
PDA. (PalmPilot/Blackberry/whatever) ohmygawd!! that would be great!
A secretary to file. An organizer to dump all the crap out of my office, house, garage, etc.
CD burner.
Repair my laptop.
Paint my bedroom.
NEW: External harddrive to store all music files!!
NEW: http://www.unleashyourgreatness.com/growth.html

Look forward to more choices, more affordable alternatives, less time/energy commitment, as I think of them. I have not thought of any alternatives... I suck.

Just check out my amazon.com wish list - there's some cool movies... some books...

ew ew ew music:
John Mayer
Kasey Chambers
Dido
Alanis Morissette - most recent one
I guess I could handle a legitimate copy of Maroon 5
White Stripes

Comments

Popular Posts