Closer

700 Steps
14:31 minutes

I kept stepping off the step to watch clips of The Apprentice so it took a little bit longer.

So during the clips of The Apprentice, the MSN/YAHOO/CORPORATE structure consumer propaganda machine kept showing commercials for Staples (the one where the grandma wants a digital camera and so keeps taking pictures with a stapler so that the family will get the clue -- mtm: Give Pam that excellent idea) and for the movie Closer.

As I watched the previews, of course, I got sucked in. Though I really already was - Jude Law. C'mon, need I say more? It really looks to me like this movie actually might deliver on the promise that was "One Night Stand" that came out a few years ago. I remember the previews were all about how it was so much more serious and dramatic, love, betrayal, truth.

So, of course, I'm a slave to the machine... I will go see this movie.

Comments

Popular Posts