My Will is Mighty

The strength behind my intention is overwhelming. I will have what I will have. Of course. Inevitably. Absolutely. And even when I think, when I make myself believe that I am surrendering and giving it all up... Truth will still erupt with clarity - My Will Be Done.

I can and will create the life that I choose. What are the three things... to... I forget. Lemme go get the book.

Wait, I think I remember ... ability... and will... and something was number one...

Ok-- still gotta get the book...oh... that makes sense...

Understanding. Ability. Will.

All things are created with these basic tools.

So... I understand what I want. What I desire in my life. How my life is to be. How I Am To Be. I do understand that. Barry Manilow has shown me the light... or rather... the song.. because he writes the songs... ok.. focus, Bobbi, focus. I understand that. And of course, I have the ability. I am a rock star. A queen. A torchbearer. A light unto itself. And the mirror that reflects it. I am belief, dreams, creation, peace, joy, spirit, everlasting...

Do I have the will? That is the question. And, of course, I do. Of course, I do... and my will is mighty and gentle, loving and sure.

Free will, yes, it has its place. I can't control what others decide - I wouldn't want to. I just want to show them a way... not the better way, probably not the best way... but another way, in the hopes, in the idea the path will be lit. That the idea that the higher path is one forged with courage, daring, authenticity, hope, belief... not better, just higher... just different. Free will absolutely - my own and others - creating the world of my highest vision - because I am EveryOne.

We Are All One.

Comments

Popular Posts