This is the way the world ends...
this is the way the world ends...
this is the way the world ends...
with a bang...not a whimper.

I went rock climbing (or rather, wall climbing) on Sunday. And it was SOOOOO great. It was so GREAT! I conquered a RED TRAIL wall... and I will go back and conquer that other ONE that ticked me off. AND I will conquer Sheila's nemesis - the WHITE TRAIL all the way up to the skylight. I decided not to go too crazy because here it is a couple of days later and my back and arms are still a little sore. But... OHMYGAWD it was so great. There was nothing like hanging there halfway up... thinking that I couldn't go on... and then not accepting that for an answer from myself.

NOTHING like being at the top and being like, "UHH! There! In your face, wall!! I am a ROCK STAR!" Hahaha. It was just awesome.

I saw the end of The English Patient last night, and I really love the look of Ralph Fiennes. Ummm. I don't know why that occurred to me.

Things I love the look of... Sheila's birthday bouquet of flowers. Ewww... touched a chord there because I'm so sad for myself that I haven't gotten a bouquet like that in a while. AND ... I believe the last bouquet was one that I bought myself. I wish I weren't so cheap -- I wish I would spend money on myself like that... getting myself things I love. Of course, I also wish somebody would give me things I love... but I won't get ahead of myself. Though, I was supposed to do a wish list... and it was supposed to be coming true... the universe was supposed to bring everything in order and make it all --- GREAT --- and then I didn't do it. I just want some lunch. Right now, I just want some lunch. And a phone call. And an invitation. And world peace. I love the look of world peace.

It begins with peace in my heart. I could have peace... if I could have ... (fill in the blank) ... then there'd be peace.

Ok, this didn't help at all to stop the drumbeat... but it did make me recognize my food hunger even more. I should energize, provide sustenance to myself so that I am prepared for life, for conquering rocks, mountains, walls, hope, doubt, office shelves, car thieves and all the other things that come my way. This is the way my world ends... with a bang, with an, "UHHH. There, world! In your face! I am a rock star!"

Comments

Popular Posts