Angels win 9 to 6

Probably the first time I enjoyed a baseball game so thoroughly and I barely watched it. Imagine that. Missed the national anthem. Didn't get to me seat until the middle of the 2nd inning. Saw a couple of great plays - couldn't for the life of me, remember who made what plays (except for Bobby K of the Astros (correction 4/26/05: A's... the Angels played the A's not the Astros - I told you I barely watched the game!) hit that homerun... cuz I accidently started rooting for him since his name was Bobby and he went to RCC). What an awesome game. I guess it's just different when you head somewhere and go with the intention of having a damn good time.

And there's something crazy weird cool about a hole in the wall dive that everybody and their brother and their mother and their cousin from Wisconsin show up to. Karaoke night is just way too crazy for me... I'd never get up and sing at the mike cuz I'm a damn chicken --- but my voice is nearly gone because apparently I must sing along to every single performance - even if I don't know the song... because when the words are up on the screen... you can pretty much go with the flow. Fun.

Overall great game. Great evening. Until the end... but then... when emotions run high... when the alcohol is flowing... whatareyougonnado? Still... I'd put Saturday, April 23rd up there in my list of great days. Woohoo.

Comments

Popular Posts