I'm obsessed

I cannot make myself move away from the computer.

Flyers, invites, thank you cards, website updates, hostess flyers, contests, promotions, sales, newsletter... and on and on and on...Back away from the computer, Bobbi. One step at a time. Now slowly, slowly, I said SLOWLY!, turn away.... NOW RUN. FAST! FASTER!! FASTER you GIMP! Hey! Where's your ankle brace?!

It takes FOREVER to get started on stuff... but when I do... watch OUT... I can't stop. It's neverending. I haven't even eaten yet... and I'm so hungry. I think my pot pie (chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot pieeee) is ready and waiting. Perhaps I should get my damn bootie up and get it. Nah... cuz that would mean walking away from the computer. And who wants to do that?! Not me... Not me, I say.

Ok. here I go. Watch me now. Tuuu-nu-nu-nu Nu-nu Nu-nu... It's hammer time.

The delirium, I'm guessing, is coming from the cold and hunger. Maybe I should go do something productive - like watch a mindless tv show or something. Hey... Oprah's on. I'll give that a go. Just ... need... to... get.... away.... from... the.... computer.... and.... all.... this.... busy.... work........ must.... also..... find...... w.....a......t.......e.......r.......

Comments

Popular Posts