Inky Flower

Hi I'm Inky Flower.

I've been stripping for going on 9 years. Long enough to have put myself through law school, medical school, and a brief period in nuclear physics (after winning the Nobel Peace Prize, I'm so over it). By the way, if you're trying to add up the schooling necessary for degrees in each of these areas - I was on the accelerated program because I am extremely smart and intelligent. That's why I strip - how dumb do you have to be to not just take money from the poor slobs who frequent strip clubs?

Additionally, my crack research team (and fellow strippers) have discovered the cures to AIDS, cancer, the common cold, and toe jam but are the victims of a vast and wide conspiracy of silence and suppression from the pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, I have personally rescued 837 orphans and am funding their upbringing in a beautiful castle in the Swiss mountains where I summer.

My next mission will be to travel the world and remove every landmine there is. Then I will follow the landmine placers and remove the landmines within 3.7 minutes of placement. It's a tough job, but somebody has got to do it.

Other than saving the world and all of humanity I really enjoy hiking and rollerblading and am also getting my pilot's license. Of course, I take time out with friends and family, and am completely taken with my 3 year old Persian cat named Siamese. Just this last weekend, I took a trip to Cancun and danced with my long-time friend - Rico. Of course, he's gay. I mean, come on - he's a stripper too. But he doesn't save the world or anything. We do what we can.

Look forward to my newly released memoirs, "Inky, the Woman, the Myth: The Untold Story of the Legendary Stripper With the Heart of Gold and the Mind of Einstein" to be released in the Fall of 2005.

Comments

Popular Posts