Bally's - Day One

26 minutes on the bike. Keeping the heart rate at about 165-175 which is right at the top of the cardio workout goal. Not bad. Then... like Bridget Jones... I fell to the floor. hahahaha. Just kidding. Though that would have been fun.

There was something that was very funny though - the music was really loud. Pam said it's not usually that loud, cuz I asked. So why's it funny that the music was loud? Because at about 16 minutes on the bike... I was starting to crash. I wanted to quit like a baby... but I am a rock star and so I decided to keep on going. But, Bobbi, what does that have to do with the music? I relied on the volume of the music... to camouflage my groans and grunts and moans begging for mercy that had to be released in order to keep on going. My very loud groans and grunts!! I used the loudness also to shout out... "I am a rock star!" on the third set at the leg incline machine relying on the loudness of the music of course, so that nobody would notice. It was cool. Not that there was a whole bunch of people around, but still. Who wants to be a freak like that?

Can't wait for Saturday - to get energized by the workout yet again... and give myself another chance to prove that I rule. Let's see if I'm up to that. It definitely will be a good thing to go in the morning, instead of at 11:15 at night because I could not fall asleep until around 3 or 4. WOW... there is nothing like getting the heart pumping!! Nothing. Love it.

So.. this afternoon (hahahaha) when I woke up... I didn't feel too bad. Legs are a little tight... stretching feels great, and I've got to do something to get the heart pumping again. Just so I could shout out "I am a rock star" in the throes of total physical agony!! Hahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts