I am so tired...

Actually, I think it's just cuz of this stupid sinus headache. I love the wind because it blows away all the mucky yucky brown that is normally the Fontana skyline. I hate the wind because it blows all the mucky yucky stuff around and who knows what else and it goes straight to my head. Everything is all about love/hate relationships. Everything. Crazy weird, strange. Like I love the beach. I love the beach because what kind of freak doesn't love the beach? And, of course, I'm not talking the stinky, infested, LA beaches (that actually I've never really been to) - but I'm talking the beautiful, peaceful, OC and south OC beaches that feature those beautiful sunsets behind the piers, like fucking postcards. Now that's just lovely. But of course, I hate the beach, because it's like wet and there's moisture in the air that makes my hair crazy.

So I've been reading these books and like gobbling them down like a starving... well... like whoever it is that starves and gobbles stuff down. It might have something to do with the fact that the books are totally and completely easy reads. Well, not exactly - some do require a little bit of reflection and learning. But for the most part, I've just been gobbling them down no matter the content.

I already spoke of Gene Wilder - which - is truly an excellent book just because the format is soo cool. Very blog-like. Overall themed chapters, but blurbs really within the chapters so you don't get too overwhelmed with details that just get in the way. Clean, concise writing. Perhaps one day I'll consider that style too. :-)

And the Comfort Trap: or What if You're Riding a Dead Horse? was totally funny and completely on-target. Because I dunno about you, but if we're nowhere near our highest vision of our life - then we're probably riding the dead horse and making ourselves crazy wondering why the hell we aren't getting anywhere. Maybe that's just me.

I guess I wasn't as tired as I thought - but the truth is I'm waiting for Pam... and I don't think she's coming. Man... I so need to go to the gym. Ok... I'm leaving. That's it. Ok. Here I go. Watch me. I'm gone. So gone. Outta here. Like a tree. I'm soooo leaving. Like hockey. Getting the puck out of here. Like a newborn baby... wait, I forgot. How does a newborn baby get out? Was that the joke? Man, now I can't remember. Gonna have to peruse that one. But not here, not now, because I'm so like a banana... and splitting. Man, a banana split would be yummy right now. What would you do? Gym? Or banana split? I mean, come on, do I really have to ask that one? Ok... hasta, adios, caio, arribe derche (sp?), khodaphen!! (hahahaha... forgot I knew that one!), alvidezang (sp?), aloha, goodbye... etc etc etc.

Comments

Popular Posts