I like having faith

So I went to Career Conference this past weekend and a message that I got loud and clear was about believing and visualizing. I know that. I mean, I know that truth beyond truth. I know it... do I always believe it? I think not.

Because we do what we believe.

We choose based on what we believe. We live based on what we believe. And sometimes we know and what we believe are two different things. So though I know how powerful we are, how powerful I am, how strong my will, how I will always get exactly what I want, sometimes I don't believe it. And I don't take the time to visualize my life how I would want. I don't take the time to visualize the ease and the magnificence of what I have to bring to the table and what gifts the universe is waiting to give me.

So I was a little bit of a freak and I ordered my complete astrological birth reading... and I read through it completely and will probably over and over again. And I believe in this stuff, because some of it makes a lot of sense and I believe in it because a lot of it is "beyond my understanding" in the purpose and reason behind why some things in my life have been the way they have been. And reading it... and because I believe it... gave me such a sense of ease and peace and understanding.

My life is destined to be wonderful, and exactly what my highest aspirations for it would be. I believe in fate and destiny - but I also believe - my destiny and fate was a pact I made with God a long time ago - I chose everything to be exactly the way it was, is, before I was born, a million years ago. Exactly. And it's all good. All of it is for the good. That is the essence of faith. And I knew it.. but I had forgotten it and therefore didn't always believe it and live that belief.

So, I like having faith. Because knowing that my purpose for living the way that I do is about contribution and service, I can trust and have faith in my intentions. So let me go about being ME, giving ME, and the rest will take care of itself.

Why do I know it works? Why do I believe where before there was doubt? Because Julie Fox said No Doubt. And I swear to peter that just two weeks ago or so I finally got the meaning behind the name of the band. No Doubt. We must move through the world as if there's no doubt we are loved and no matter what, we'll be ok. And because I took a look at the numbers, at the reason behind the goals I set for my business, for my life and for my future - and I came up with what needs to be done. And I don't know how it will happen. But I know what is inevitable.

And this morning, opening up my Mary Kay production report - there it is in black and white and I was moved to tears - because belief works. We are powerful. Faith that all things, all things are for good. Will somebody please help me with that biblical quote, yet again? But it works because an impossible, and I mean impossible number showed up this morning and we are very clearly on our way to some fun times in a pink cadillac.

One of the other things was about THINKING BIG... and faith means thinking SO BIG that it could only happen, it could only manifest if God herself stepped in. I like this thing called faith. It's so fun, so hopeful and so magical.

Magic. Yea, that's the word! And I am the magician, and the magician's assistant, and the audience -- I know how it works, and I also believe that it's magic. Isn't that cool?

Comments

Popular Posts